Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Blog Update

It's that time of year again -- finals are approaching (although I have mostly papers rather than traditional finals this year), and while I've tried to ignore it as much as possible to keep blogging regularly, tonight is one of those nights when I need to work on school and not blogging. This will undoubtedly happen from time to time over the next three weeks as I finish up the semester (and, incidentally, this is why the relief pitcher organizational rankings are still not done -- that's what's been sacrificed to this point).

So -- the regularly scheduled Down on the Farm reports for the rest of the week are all being pushed back one day for now, and I won't be posting a nightly notes column tonight. I anticipate returning to a regular blogging schedule tomorrow. Until then, Go Twins (and Wild)!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home