Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Victory is Mine!

First off, Happy New Year! I can't wait to see what 2008 has in store for us! Now, onto the point of this post . . .

I had the pleasure of participating in Seth Stohs' NFL "Expert" Picks event this year, competing against fellow bloggers, a number of Twins prospects, and even a few members of the traditional media. Somehow, I managed to finish at the top of the charts, edging out Stick & Ball Guy for a one game victory despite a rather sad 9-7 final week. Thanks to Seth for organizing and administering this thing -- I really enjoyed it, and I fully intend to defend my title next season if Seth decides to run things again.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home