Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Monday, November 26, 2007

Hall of Fame

The National Baseball Hall of Fame released the official 2008 ballot today. As I did last year, however, I'm not going to break down my thoughts just yet -- we are, after all, well over a month from the announcements. Instead, here's the breakdown of when I'll be posting on various Hall related topics:

December 20 -- Who I'd vote for

January 7 -- Predictions of what the voters will do

January 8 -- Reaction to the announcement

As for today, I'll just direct you to the post that I wrote last year on this topic, covering the criteria that I use to evaluate my position on a candidate's worthiness. My positions on the major issues that I address in that post haven't changed appreciably in the past 12 months, so pretty much everything in the post still applies.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home