Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Sunday, April 01, 2007

RIP Herb

There's not a lot to be said beyond what's already out there. I didn't grow up listening to the Twins on the radio (I always had the option of watching them on TV), so while I knew who Herb was and instantly recognized his voice on the rare occasions when I was in a car while the game was on, I don't have the same set of memories that many Twins fans likely have. Nevertheless, there's no question that a man who was the Voice of the Twins since 1961, a man who is in the Hall of Fame as a broadcaster, is deserving of respect and remembrance. Rest in Peace, Herb. You will be missed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home