Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Nightly Notes: Game #25

I'm battling both food poisoning and exam finals (first one out of the shoot -- Toxics & Hazardous Waste Law at 8:15 tomorrow morning), so I'm not going to post anything on the game day. I hope to post something regarding Alexi Casilla (and what seems to be his imminent trip to Rochester) tomorrow, and hopefully will also feel well enough to post the AAA Report sometime during hte day as well. I hope your weekend is going better than mine!

Finally, RIP Josh Hancock. Losing both David Halberstam and Hancock in the course of a week is a shock to a baseball fan's system. My thoughts are with his family and his teammates today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home