Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Sunday, February 11, 2007

New Look?

Alright, I have no idea if I like this look or not. I experimented with a number of things in the wee hours of the night (if you check the site stats for the day, knock off a good 60 page views for February 11). I got a little sick of the plain white background, and wanted to go darker - hence the gray. I tried a really dark blue (which looked sort of cool, but which would have made it really difficult to find a good text color), and I messed around with various light blues, reds, yellows, browns, and grays. I finally settled on this - thoughts? Too dark? Not dark enough?

I also like having a red/blue presence on the site - but is the red too hard to see? Basically, I'm just looking for first impressions of the new color scheme. I'm almost certainly going to leave it like this for at least a week to see what I think. After that I'll probably make a decision on whether to tinker again (one option would be just going back to a white background and keeping the red/blue color scheme - I might try that next week and see what looks better).

If you have any thoughts, let me know.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home