Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Notes Coming Tomorrow

I've adjusted the Magic Numbers in the sidebar, but I'm not going to make it until the end of the White Sox game, so the Wild Card magic number could still drop by one tonight. I'm going to post some notes tomorrow (nothing dramatic . . . a Morneau RBI update, some talk about the rotation, that sort of thing), so look for that during the day (I hope to get to it during my lunch break tomorrow, around noon Mountain). Until then, bask in the glory of another remarkable win!

UPDATE: The Wild Card Magic number has been adjusted to reflect the White Sox loss last night to the Angels. Thanks, Halo's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home