Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Nine Days in Rochester...

Rondell White was activated by the Twins following tonight's win over the Orioles. To make room, the Twins sent Josh Rabe down to Rochester. Rabe won't be there for long, however, as the Twins have been saying for awhile that whoever was sent down to make room for White would come back up as soon as rosters expand on September 1. Rabe has played well when he gets in the lineup, but that doesn't happen very often anymore, so I guess it makes sense to send him down now. I like what I've seen from Rabe so far; I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more of him in years to come.

1 Comments:

  • At Thu Aug 24, 07:27:00 AM , Blogger JST said...

    Oddly enough, I don't see it on the Twins website either. I first found it on ESPN, and the Star Tribune mentions it in the Twins Notes column as well. Not sure why it either hasn't been mentioned or is in hiding on the Twins official site.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home