Taylor's Twins Talk

Focusing on the Twins, with a few ramblings on other things that catch my attention

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Welcome to the Blog!

This is my secondary blog, devoted to all things related to the Minnesota Twins. I will not be posting things like game recaps, because you can find those through excellent resources such as the Star Tribune or ESPN. Instead, I will be talking about the issues facing the Twins, and reacting to the results of their games and their off-field goings on. I'll be trying to address the entirety of the Twins system, including their minor league squads, and I'll also try to give predictions on what I think is going to happen from game to game, and over the course of the season. Who will be traded at the deadline? Who will find themselves called up to help the team? Who won't be called up until September? What will the lineup look like next year? All of these and more will be covered by this blog. I will do my best to post something every day, and hopefully to make it interesting and insightful. I hope you enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home